Eleven Random Facts:
1. I love Swanson TV Dinners, but rarely eat them because J thinks they’re junk
2. I hate doing dishes, and up until 3 years ago, I would gag & throw up if I stuck my hands in dish water
3. When there are baked goods in my house, I will eat a sickening amount in one day. Think 4 muffins, or 6 (7, 8, 9) cookies.
4. I have a social anxiety disorder, but get lonely now that I’m staying at home. So its a constant fight between wanting to go out/see people, and being too anxious to do anything about it
5. I’m a total wimp when it comes to the outdoors. At all.
6. I’ve been diagnosed with fibromyalgia by two doctors, but I still don’t really believe it.
7. I watch way too much crappy TV during the day.
8. I have every Jack Johnson album ever, and even named my parents’ dog Jack-Johnson
9. I love the idea of scrapbooking, but have never actually completed a scrapbook (just cards)
10. I want to be an author more than just about anything
11. I hate the shape of my fingernails, and would wear fake nails every day if it were practical/cost effective.
Questions (from Marcy at Sensitive Ginger):
1. What song cheers you up? The Hairspray soundtrack. No, its not one song. But that’s okay.
2. What is your best feature on your body? Thanks to breastfeeding, I’m pretty impressed with my rack. Okay…vulgar, I’m sorry. I like my hands, too.
3. How did you meet your significant other? At youth group in high school.
4. What makes you feel loved or appreciated? Spending quality time with people, and small ‘gifts’ – even if its a pack of gum I like, or bringing me a glass of juice or cup of tea.
5. What age where you when you had your first kiss? 16
6. What organizations or activities were you involved in as a child? Dance, skating, piano lessons, youth group, volunteering at church, writing.
7. If you were to travel back in time, what year would you go to and why? I think the 1920s would be an absolute blast. Everything sounds like it went well for just about everyone.
8. What Halloween costume have you worn in the past that was a big success? Nothing too creative – I’ve gone as the Paper Bag Princess a few years, and worn a leaf bag.
9. Do you think space exploration will find other life forms during our lifetime? I don’t think so, not if you mean ‘aliens’ or ‘human-type’ things. Bacteria, maybe. But who knows, really.
10. Do you consider yourself a morning person or a night owl and has it changed with age? Yikes…I’m not really either. I can really rock the late-morning. But I’m both a morning person AND a night owl now that I have a newborn. I find it easier to get up early, though, than to stay up really late.
11. Which cities have you lived in and which one was your favorite or where would you move? Without getting too specific, I’ve lived just outside of the GTA, in our nation’s capital, and in cottage country. I’d probably live in Ottawa if given the choice. But I love where we are now.
1. What is one food you couldn’t live without?
2. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would it be?
3. What’s your favourite month/season/holiday?
4. What made you start blogging?
5. If you were given $500 to spend (irresponsibly, not on bills), what would you buy?
6. What is one skill/hobby you always wanted to have/try?
7. What’s the one household chore you hate the most?
8. If you had 24 hours to yourself, what would you do?
9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
10. Would you rather go a day without food, or a day without sleep?
11. What’s your guilty-pleasure snack?
Baby Making Merry-Go-Round
Waiting to Expand
Snapshots and Needle Drops
Journey to the Finish Line
A Miracle in the Works
The Hopeful Pink Lady
If I haven’t nominated you, but you’d like to answer the questions anyhow – just sub your name into that list, and let me know your answers! Its like one of those fun questionnaire emails that you forwarded to all of your friends. You know…everyone on your MSN/AOL contacts list.